Sunday, December 7, 2008

My new favorite picture LOL

Have you ever been surfing the net and come across a picture that jumps out at you? Maybe it's a beautiful nature scene, an elegant ballroom dance, or some other fascinating picture.

Anyway, I read a wide variety of forums, and one I visit frequently is a forum dedicated to bicycling, one of my favorite hobbies. Well, as I was looking at some threads this morning, there was one that was all bicycle pictures; bikes of every size, shape and color along with a variety of funny pictures.

When I came across the picture below, it just jumped right off the screen screaming "Save me to your hard drive!!!" Seeing that I love the Muppets, I immediately saved it. Along with putting a smile on my face it put a smile in my heart, which is something I sorely needed this morning.














Thanks for stopping by, and have a Blessed Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture. The Muppets can put a smile on anyone's face.

    ReplyDelete