Friday, December 5, 2008

Pastor on a rampage

It's not going to be my intent to post a lot of videos on my blog (although that could change over time as I see how this progresses), but I did come across a video yesterday that just about blew my mind.

It seems that there is a pastor out in Arizona that, to some people, is rather extreme in his beliefs and mannerisms. He posts a great many of his sermons on YouTube, and while I don't make it a habit to view/listen to them, this particular one caught my eye.

It appears that this pastor is preaching on the evil of President-elect Obama, when someone in his congregation (but more likely a visitor) asks why the pastor thinks Obama is a "devil." The pastor goes off on a tangent the likes I've never seen in a church before, even back in my charismatic days. He uses language that should never be used in a church. I'm sure there could have been a better way to handle this person besides going on a swearing rampage, but hey, that's just me. From the few things I've heard in some of his other sermons, this type of behavior could be the norm for him, but I don't know that for sure.

Anyway, without further delay, I present the video to you so that you may draw your own conclusions...




Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment